At BwD Learning we want to provide a range of ways for people to get the skills they need, that’s why we run a whole range of Open Training Courses at our training venues
We understand that it isn’t always possible to release a large group of people from a business to attend a training course, or that an in-house training course isn’t always needed. Instead, you may be looking for a cost effective alternative to provide one or two people in your business with new skills or maybe you yourself just want to brush up on or gain new skills. This is where our Open Training Courses can help.
Our open training courses are courses that are delivered in our numerous training venues They focus on a key subject and cover generic skills in that area. Open training courses are great providing you are committed to returning to the workplace and putting the skills into practice. We will help with that by ensuring you have a clear action plan when you leave the course.
Here are some of the benefits of Open Training Courses:
- Highly Cost Effective – Our open training courses start as little as £30 ex VAT per person.
- Vary in Length – Our courses vary in length, from 'bite size' one hour sessions to full day masterclasses. So there is will always be a course that meets your time requirements.
- Focused on One Subject – The course will only focus on one main subject meaning you get exactly what you need.
- Mix of People – You get to meet people from other organisations and have an opportunity to share ideas and experience.
- Action Focused – We focus on how you can use the skills, not just what the skills are
- Highly Enjoyable – Our open training courses come with ‘fun included as standard‘.
To find out what open training courses we deliver click on the images below.