Services the we offer include:
- Access to specialist professionals who can advise on your implementation and compliance with data protection legislation.
- Annual consensual health checks to test GDPR compliance.
- The provision of expert assistance in responding to requests for information under data protection legislation, PECR and EIR (if applicable).
- Model policies, reviewed and updated annually, including a CCTV Policy and a Data Protection Policy which reflects the 2018 changes in data protection law.
- Access to online training for all employees in relation to data protection and cyber security including the provision of up to 3 days in-house training (or the equivalent part days) by the Senior IG Officer if preferred. Additional training time is available at the relevant charging rates.
- Assistance in maintaining a Record of Processing Activities which is a requirement under GDPR.
- Advice on fair processing notices, consent, data privacy impact assessments and data sharing agreements.
- Advice in relation to Records Management.
We also offer a Full IG Service where we will act as your Designated Data Protection Officer.
In addition to the services listed above the Full IG Service will also include:
- Dedicated on site Data Protection Impact Assessments (DPIAs)
- Dedicated breach incident support including investigation, ongoing management and post incident recommendations
- Management of submissions to the Information Commissioner’s Office
- Advice and assistance in managing Subject Access requests including onsite visits
- Other general advice and assistance as required.
So why choose us?
Almost 20 years’ experience in dealing with Information Governance legislation and issues on a daily basis in a variety of roles.
- Full service support, Monday to Friday, 9 am to 5pm
- A dedicated point of contact
- Flexible support via email, telephone and on-site visits
- Qualified Practitioners